From the initial site survey to the final completed project, we can document each step of your construction project. With the use of radio controlled (R/C) quadcopters, Turino Group can capture photos and videos weekly or monthly from a dynamic perspective that is impossible or unsafe to capture otherwise. Our images not only document the status of construction but they are also used to settle conflicts, avoid costly delays, and provide anyone associated with the project valuable up-to-date information while saving time.
Aerial images can:
- Enhance monthly progress reports and marketing materials.
- Deliver an in-depth view while maintaining safe practices and avoiding compromising situations for your workers and our team.
- Provide documentation that is non-disruptive and non-intrusive to the job site and on-going construction operations.
- Be taken from altitudes up to 400 feet. We capture as many views of a construction site as you need.
- Navigate around obstacles such as under bridges and over cranes for perspectives that are unable to be attained by commercial helicopter photography.
The perspective we are able to achieve from the air provides a completely different perspective than traditional eye level photography/video. This allows project management and stakeholders to gain a better understanding of the larger construction site context in order to make the best decisions possible. A general aerial photography package includes photos taken directly above and looking straight down to subject matter or oblique photos looking in front of the quadcopter. We can generally orient the aircraft to take any photo you need.
Our cameras can provide images at 14 megapixels, and videos at 1080p to deliver the best picture available. The built in three axis stabilizing gimble and dampers ensure that your aerial photos are the sharpest possible.