Primavera Project Schedulers
Turino Group has immediate openings for Primavera Project Schedulers. The positions are full time, not a contract position, and offers unique opportunities to work the latest and greatest technology on great projects from planning through design and construction. Candidates should have construction experience and practical knowledge of Primavera Scheduling. There are positions for students who have recently graduated as well as seasoned professionals with years of experience.
A great opportunity to support major infrastructure projects through performing scheduling support to projects in RI and Southern MA. Projects range in size from $500,000 to $200,000,000 heavy highway, bridge, rail, utility, site and building projects.
The successful candidate will have constant interaction with owners, engineers, architects, and contractors; which is both challenging and rewarding. Growth opportunity is only limited by the candidate's knowledge and ambition to further their development.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering, Construction Management or related, plus experience in the job offered or as Project Controls Specialist, Project Engineer, Scheduler or related. Ideal candidate will have experience on public infrastructure project and in Primavera preferably P6.
- Competitive salary & comprehensive benefit package including BCBS Health Insurance, Dental and a 401(k) Plan
- Dynamic, team-oriented and energetic work environment
- Opportunity for growth and advanced learning via training, certifications and industry events
- Five minutes from downtown Providence – easily accessible from major highways (I-95, Route 146 and I-195) and close to MBTA commuter rail and several bus lines
- Company mascot (our dog Madison)
- Company sponsored events such as 5K obstacle races, random company sponsored lunches and after work outings, etc.
- Turino Group was voted one of PBN's Best Places to Work in RI in 2012
Turino Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, birthplace or ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, handicap, or any other classification protected by on federal, state, or local law.
Apply Today! Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the job title in the subject line.