Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence Developer
We are currently looking for a Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence Developer to work on internal and external cutting edge projects. Candidates should have solid experience in MS SQL Server 2008R2/2012, SSRS, SSIS and SSAS with exceptional analytical skills. Experience in Visual Studio 2008/2010, Web Service or JSON a plus.
- BS or AAS degree in computer science or similar
- 3-5 years’ experience minimum
- Strong TSQL skills
- Analytical mind with the ability to visualize appropriate solutions
- Fundamental understanding of internet programming (capabilities, limitations, security threats, etc)
- Creative, team-oriented, self-motivated
- Competitive salary & comprehensive benefit package including BCBS Health Insurance, Dental and a 401(k) Plan
- Dynamic, team-oriented and energetic work environment
- Opportunity for growth and advanced learning via training, certifications and industry events
- Five minutes from downtown Providence – easily accessible from major highways (I-95, Route 146 and I-195) and close to MBTA commuter rail and several bus lines
- Company mascot (our dog Madison)
- Company sponsored events such as 5K obstacle races, random company sponsored lunches and after work outings, etc.
- Turino Group was voted one of PBN's Best Places to Work in RI in 2012
Turino Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, birthplace or ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, handicap, or any other classification protected by on federal, state, or local law.
Apply Today! Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the job title in the subject line.